Free Post

    During the Thanksgiving break, I went to Trinity Driving School. It was over four days for a total of thirty hours, and I had to take a test. I learned a lot about safety and how to control dangerous situations that might happen when driving. I have to take four driving test in January, and then I can get my permit.
      I celebrated Thanksgiving at my aunt's house and saw my cousins. We played a board game and Pac-man. Then we went outside. We played football until it was too dark and then ate dinner. After dinner we all said bye and left. Thanksgiving was a nice break and I can't wait for Christmas.

Comments

  1. Driving school seems like it sucks from opinions, but I hope it isn't that bad. Your break seemed pretty fun overall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political Post

Dear 12 Year Olds

Harrison Bergeron