My Blog

     Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog will be for my fifteen minute blog assignments. My name is JC and I like to write in spurts and not a long boring assignments. These fifteen minute blog writings will be good for me and more fun then giant essays. I like to play sport and am playing football, basketball, and baseball. My favorite subject is math and English is up their too (unless it is the essays I talked about earlier).
     After school I usually am doing a sport or homework but also try to get as much sleep as I can. I also play video games on the weekends and hang around the house. My favorite food is hamburgers but Mexican food is also up their. My favorite drinks are Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. This was just a couple things about me and a introduction to my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Post

Dear 12 Year Olds

Harrison Bergeron