The Client

      Currently I am reading The Client. Right now the main character, Mark, is pinned between the mafia and the FBI. This story is always making me want to read more because of the suspense that is created from the threats of the mafia. The mafia is threatening him because he has information that the FBI needs. Between the FBI questioning Mark and the mafia threatening him, this book is really thrilling to read.
      I am wanting to read this book more and more the farther I get into it. Through every page, the book gets more exciting and grabs my attention even more than it already has. The latest event, was when mark was in the elevator and got pinned down by a man with a knife and threatened even more. Mark got out unharmed but was shocked. I will be reading this book a lot and will hopefully find out how Mark gets out this situation soon.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this book before, and I although I usually stay away from the "mystery" genre, this novel does sound like a must-read. I may consider looking into this book, and great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Political Post

Dear 12 Year Olds

Harrison Bergeron