Hits and Misses

      Throughout the year, I have had very different experiences with the writing assignments. The pieces of writing I enjoyed the most were the personal narrative and the research paper. For these papers, being able to choose a topic or event to go off of allowed me to write about something I found interesting, and it helped me keep motivated while writing. The long period of time we got to write them also helped me find time to focus on and revise my paper.
      For the pieces of writing I struggled with, blog post and some poems were difficult for me. These assignments were difficult because they were the opposite of what I just described. Having to write on forced ideas can give me major writing block. Also, the short amount of time we had to write did not help with my struggles with writing during the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Political Post

Dear 12 Year Olds

Harrison Bergeron